Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Have a Dream!!!



Finally. This is the cover I chose for 'I Have a Dream' - it's designed by Rupinder Singh, a young graphic artist from Kolkata. Yes, it was one of the 70 odd entries I received in response to the 'Design my next cover' contest.

I knew it was the 'One' the moment I saw it.

A big thank you to all who participated. I really appreciate the time and effort, and the love you put into this. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful readers and wellwishers out there.

And I'm sorry this announcement took its own time. But that's the world of publishing for you :)

I am also happy to announce that I have a new publisher - Westland. I am sure they will help 'I Have a Dream' reach out to even more readers. Touching more lives, inspiring more young minds.

The format of 'I Have a Dream' is similar to 'Stay Hungry' and 'Connect the Dots', but the theme is social entrepreneurship. A brief synopsis:

'I Have A Dream' is the story of 20 idealists who think and act like entrepreneurs. They are committed to different causes, but they have one thing in common: a belief that principles of management can and must be used to achieve a greater common good.

These stories say one thing loud and clear change starts with one person, and that person could be someone next door. Someone like you.


'I Have a Dream' will be released in the first week of June. Meanwhile, you can pre-order it at Flipkart, Infibeam and Indiaplaza.

For exact release date, launch event and loads more updates do 'like' the 'I Have a Dream' FB fanpage (which will be populated today): www.facebook.com/IHaveADreamBook

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth