Friday, September 16, 2011

'I Have a Dream' - ebook (kindle edition) now available

For those of you who live outside India and are unable to lay your hands on my physical books.

Or those of you, ahead of the curve, who prefer reading ebooks.

I have good news for you! The kindle edition of 'I Have a Dream' is now available on Amazon.

I have priced the book at $2.99, a very reasonable price. I want this book to reach out to more people across the world. In fact, I look forward to 'I Have a Dream' becoming the highest downloaded Indian ebook in the next 6 months.

So go ahead, download without a second thought. Those of you using ipads can also download the book and read it using the kindle app.

And if you've already read the book, do add a review on the kindle page, to help people decide if this book is worth their time and money!

P.S. Amazon adds $2 as charges for those using the 3G download facility from outside the US making the price $ 4.99 :(

P.P.S. 'Connect the Dots' and 'Stay Hungry Stay Foolish' will also be available on kindle very soon. Watch this space!

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth