Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank you - Cover Design Contest now closed

Thank you all, for the amazing response to my Cover Design Contest.

I received 58 entries in a short two weeks. Well, it would be more accurate to say that I received 100 + entries as 58 individuals wrote in, many with multiple designs.

Results will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I am off to Dubai on a work-cum-holiday trip. I will be moderating a session at the 2nd Pan IIM Alumni Gulf Summit on October 30, 2010 in Dubai at Park Hyatt Hotel.

And also giving a talk organised by TiE Dubai chapter on Nov 2 at Knowledge Village Auditorium, Block 1, Dubai Internet City between 6-8 pm. Non-members can attend but you need to register by emailing tiedubai at tiedubai.org.

Apart from that, suggestions on what to do in Dubai (which one cannot do in Mumbai :) would be most appreciated.

Lastly, I wanted to explore the possibility of Magrudys (well known book chain in Dubai) stocking my books. If anyone knows who is the right person to connect with there, please mujhe enlighten kar dijiye.

The email id, as always, is rashmi_b at yahoo.com

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali!

1 comment:

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth