I'm looking for folks with the following profiles to feature on 'Cracking Careers', the careers show on business news channel UTVi.
* A young HR manager and students of HR
* Anyone who's done or is currently doing an MBA (Retail)
* A CA who has done an MBA and thinks it's helped in his/ her careers. And someone who has done a CA but does not think MBA is necessary.
Drop me a line at rashmi_b at yahoo.com and I'll explain to you what it's all about. We would basically chat with you and then come down and shoot with you. Your experience/ opinions would be seen on national television.
Besides this, any of you who have faced a career dilemma and successfully solved it, or simply have an interesting job or vocation - do get in touch as well. I am specifically looking for:
* Young architects and interrior designers
* Hotel management graduates, esp pastry chefs and anyone who's started a catering business
* Anyone in the social work sphere.
Look forward to hearing from you all!