I'm looking for a Man/ Woman Friday to help me organise my life. The role demands:
* Database management (basic stuff - in Excel)
* Creating the occassional Powerpoint presentation
* Management of fanmail (I will be replying personally to people, but you'll help me keep track & do it more efficiently)
* Do some internet-based research (google zindabad)
* Assist in updating the wordpress blogs of my books
And well, a few other things which come up from time to time but nothing strenuous.
You can be situated anywhere in India but must possess:
* Excellent English
* Cheerful disposition
* Be a net baby
* Have time and inclination to do this (I'm estimating an hour a day max, need not be everyday either but 7-8 hours a week).
Who it will work for:
* Someone who wants a little extra money, for working from home/ hostel room
* Someone who loves me and my books (you will get to know me better & often get to read what I write, before everyone else does :)
* Someone who can work independently and responsibly (I don't want to ever get on your case).
I see this as a 6-12 month engagement, a sort of internship, although remote. I will be happy to guide and mentor you to some extent, whatever the career or goal or dream you may be pursuing.
But of course we will need to develop a good rapport and a strong sense of trust.
If you're keen please send me 2 paras about yourself and one para about why you are the right person for this role (no CVs please). Email rashmi_b at yahoo.com.