Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fast Company Blogjam

Was invited to participate in Fast Company's Blogjam. This is what I posted.

And yes, I did see Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and have a whole lot to say about it. I won't be reviewing though - enough of you have done that already. The benefit of writing about a film 10 days into its release is you can dissect it without worrying that you will 'spoil it' for potential viewers. If you were really keen to see it, you would have - by now.

I'm also delighted with the news of Indra Nooyi being designated CEO of Pepsico. 'Women managers' is one of the subjects I write about on a regular basis - so I have much to say on that front as well.

But first I have to put a six year old to sleep... And it's likely I will fall asleep before she does!

There just isn't enough time in a 24 hour day is there?

5 comments:

  1. I am surprised,how,you still had the energy to write this blog,after pulling through "Kabhi Alvida Na kehna" !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I too saw it y/d .... I have my first take at reviews on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya,.. 24 hrs r never sufficient...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping a bit late but what exactly is "Blogjam" - it is something like collab blogging ?

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth