Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Aapki yaad aa gayi...!


I don't know if anyone is reading this blog. Because I haven't been writing anything!

Although I have a lot to say, in this new facebook & twitter world I somehow don't find the time to sit and do it...

An average blogpost would take me an hour. A fb post takes 3 minutes. Twitter takes 30 seconds. Of course, writing a blog is more meaningful, more satisfying and has a much longer shelf life.

Yes, I must get back to blogging!

Meanwhile, I feel I owe it to my long-standing and loyal readers, to invite them to the events around my new book 'Poor Little Rich Slum'. Schedule in Mumbai & Pune as follows:


1) Wednesday, 4th July at Crossword Kemps Corner, 6 pm

2) Saturday, 7th July at Star Bazaar, Crystal Point Mall, New Link Road, Andheri West, 430 pm

3) Sunday, 8th July at Crossword, In Orbit Mall Vashi, 6 pm

4) Thursday, 12th July at Kitabkhana, Flora Fountain, Fort, 6 pm (my co-author Deepak will be joining at this event).

5) Friday, 13th July at Crossword ICC Towers, Pune, 6 pm.

Will update you re: events in other cities shortly.

And yes, will update the blog as well :)

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth