Thursday, June 30, 2011

'I have a dream' events across India

dear Readers,

You will be happy to know that my new book 'I have a dream' is currently the no 1 non-fiction title in India. Thank you for the love & support you have given me over the years, as demanding readers and friendly critics. Your presence in my life has certainly made me a better writer!

I am travelling across India for a series of events. Details re: next two cities are as follows:

PUNE
Friday JULY 1, 6 pm
"I Have a Dream" - INSPIRATIONAL TALK by Rashmi Bansal, hosted by Persistent Foundation at Dewang Mehta Auditorium, Persistent Systems Limited, S.B.Road branch, Pune. To attend please register here.

Saturday, JULY 2, 6.30 pm
You are cordially Invited for a 'I Have a Dream' - Book Reading event by Rashmi Bansal on Saturday 2nd July @ Crossword, ICC Towers, Pune at 630 pm. If you're attending, add your name here.

AHMEDABAD
FRIDAY JULY 8, 6.30 pm
You are cordially Invited for a 'I Have a Dream' - Book Reading event by Rashmi Bansal on Friday 8th July @ Crossword, S G Rd, Ahmedabad at 630 pm.

BARODA
SATURDAY , JULY 9, 3 pm
Baroda Management Association and Faculty of Social Work, MS University cordially invite you for a talk on 'I have a dream' at Faculty of Social Work Auditorium, M S University, 3-5 pm

SATURDAY, JULY 9, 6.30 pm
You can also catch me at Crossword bookstore, Baroda, at 6.30-8 pm for the book reading/signing event!

Other cities
CHENNAI: THU, JULY 14
HYDERABAD: FRI, JULY 22
BANGALORE: FRI, AUG 5
DELHI: SAT, AUG 13

Details on exact venue, time etc will be posted here soon :)

Disqus for Youth Curry - Insight on Indian Youth